- "Material" is a required field.
Diaphragm Type Gauges
Product Features and Benefits
- Colored bands allow you to quickly identify pressure drop across element.
- Divided into three sections, each clearly marked for ease of understanding. Used to indicate critical pressure drops or when to change or clean a filter.
- Suited for use in Air, Gas, Dissimilar fluids, Wet Gas and process fluids with particulates present.
- Body Material: Aluminum, 316 / 316L Stainless Steel and Acetal/Plastic
- Wetted Parts: 316 SS, Ceramic, & Acetal components
- Seal & Diaphragm Material: Buna-N or Viton
- Safe Working Pressure: 1000 PSIG
- 1/4″ FNPT Process Connections (End Connected)
- Weather-resistant construction standard.
- 2-1/2″ Engineered Plastic Dial w/ Shatter Resistant Acrylic Lens 3 Color Dial Scale.
Green Clean / Yellow Change / Red Dirty
- (2)10-32 mounting holes on back of gauge body 1.75″ apart x .330″ Depth
- Operating Temp. -40º F to +200º F (-40ºC to +93ºC)
- Accuracy ±5% Full Scale (ascending)
Common Applications: Filter/Strainer Monitoring, Compressed Air, Hydraulic, Refrigerant, Pump Performance Testing, Heat Exchanger Pressure Drop Monitoring and Water Treatment Applications.
Choose Aluminum, Acetal/Plastic, or 316L Stainless Steel Body based on the process media your gauge comes into contact with.
About This Product
DP Range: 0-5 PSID thru 0-50 PSID (3-color Dials)
The 3-color Model 522 is a compact, weather resistant gauge for challenging DP Applications and installations when quickly identifying critical differential pressures are required. It is suitable for use in outdoor and “Hose Down” applications. The Rolling Diaphragm Sensing Element isolates the high and low side.
MODEL 522 A COMMON OPTIONS:
DP Ranges: PSID
Seals & Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N, Viton
Switch: Hermetically Sealed switch adjustable from 40%-95% of Full Scale Range.
FOR A QUOTE ON ADDITIONAL OPTIONS PLEASE CALL:
Model 522 Series differential pressure gauge either conforms to/or are designed to the requirements of the following standards:
CSA-C22.2 No. 14
NEMA Std. No. 250
UL Std. No. 50 & 508