Flow Measurement Made Easy
Mid-West Instrument has the right Flow Scale for You
- From DP Gauge to Flow Measurement
- Easy to read dials
- Body materials of Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, and more depending on model selected
- Models 105, 106, 109, 130, 140 & 142
- With or without switch / transmitter
- GPM, ACFM, SCFM, LBS/HR and more.
Flow measurement using Mid-West Instrument differential pressure gauge technology will provide accuracy and reliability you’ve come to know and trust. Our industrial quality differential pressure flow gauge uses modern materials and current technology to provide an easy to read flow scale.
Mid-West differential pressure flow gauges indicate such flow rates as liters per minute up to gallons per hour, even when used at high line pressures. Units can be supplied with reed switches or relays to initiate alarms, activate other equipment, or shut the system down. Two switches are available when high and low limits are required.
4-20 mA Transmitter also available please contact a sales coordinator for more information.
Here are some typical flow designators: GPM, USGPM, ACFM, SCFM, NM3/HR, LBS/HR, L/MIN, L/SEC, KG/HR, TONS/HR.