Diaphragm Type Gauges
300 P.S.I.G. Working pressure, glass-reinforced engineered plastic body, 316 stainless steel internal metal parts, (Two) 1/4″ carbon steel compression tube fittings ***
500 P.S.I.G. Working pressure, aluminum body, 316 stainless steel internal metal parts, dual 1/4″ FNPT connections, top & bottom.
500 P.S.I.G. Working pressure, brass body, 316 stainless steel internal metal parts, dual 1/4″ FNPT connections, top & bottom.
500 P.S.I.G. Working pressure, 316 stainless steel body, 316 stainless steel internal metal parts, dual 1/4″ FNPT connections, top & bottom.
Product Features and Benefits
- Total separation of high and low by a convoluted elastomer diaphragm.
- Sensor magnetically coupled to the indicating pointer and optional switches.
- Suitable for use on virtually all reasonably clean liquids or gases.
- Over-range protection to full rated working pressure.
- Diaphragm design allows use of dissimilar fluids on high and low side of gauge.
- Can be used with vacuum or pressure applications
- Weatherproof rated to NEMA 4X/IP65.
- Body Materials: Glass Reinforced Engineered. Plastic, Aluminum, 316L Stainless Steel & Brass
- Working Pressure: 300 PSIG Glass Reinforced Plastic Body
- Working Pressure: 500 PSIG Aluminum, Brass and 316 S.S. Bodies
- Shatter resistant lens.
- 4-1/2″ Round Engineered Plastic Dial Housing Assy. (Standard)
- Operating Temp. -40° F to +200° F (-40°C to +93°C)
- DP Ranges available in: Inches H2O, PSID, mbar, and Kpa
- Also available with Square Root dials for flow measurement (Please contact Mid-West at 1-800-648-5778.)
The low range capability of the Model 130 is ideally suited for flow, liquid level and vacuum applications. Magnetic coupling between the sensing element and the indicating pointer provides for complete isolation of the process fluid within the pressure capsule. The few internal metal parts are 316L Stainless Steel.
Common Applications: Tank Level Monitoring Horizontal or Vertical Flow, Liquid Level, Indication/Balancing, Filter Monitoring for Gases, Water Treatment Applications and Vacuum Application.
Choose Glass-Reinforced Plastic, Aluminum, Brass, or 316L Stainless
Steel Body based on the process media your gauge comes into contact with.
About This Product
0-5″ H2O thru 0-9.9″ H2O (±5% Full Scale Ascending)
0-10″ H2O thru 0-400″ H2O (±2% Full Scale Ascending)
Mid-West Diaphragm Type: Model 130 high and low-pressure ports are completely isolated from each other. There is no bypass and therefore they are best suited for air or gas along with liquids. They also come in a variety of sizes allowing for very sensitive measurements. The Differential Pressure is sensed by the movement of an elastomer diaphragm against a precision calibrated range spring. The change in position of the diaphragm in response to the change in Differential Pressure moves an internal magnet. This magnet, in turn, causes a rotary magnet external to the gauge body to rotate. This rotary magnet has a pointer attached which indicates the differential pressure on the dial. The diaphragm provides total separation
MODEL 130 COMMON OPTIONS:
DP Ranges: Inches H2O, PSID, Bar, and Kpa
Body Materials: Plastic, Aluminum, Brass and 316L Stainless Steel
Dial Types: Engineered Plastic or Aluminum Dial Housing Assy.
Seals & Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N, Viton
Carbon or Stainless Steel Pipe Mount Kits
Wall Mount Kit
Maximum Follower Pointer
Connections: 1/4″ 316 S.S. Compression tube fittings (for bodies A, B, & S)
Switch options not available for Model 130-P “Engineered Plastic Body”
FOR A QUOTE ON ADDITIONAL OPTIONS PLEASE CALL:
MODEL 130 ADDITIONAL OPTIONS:
Ranges: Square Root dials for flow measurement
Types: 3-1/2″ Anodized aluminum housing assembly, Non-Indication Differential pressure switch only.
Seals & Diaphragm Materials: Silicone (0-5″ H2O to 0-100″ H2O) and Ethylene Propylene (0-20″ H2O to 0-400″ H2O)
Connections: _” 316 S.S. Compression tube fittings (for bodies A, B, & S)
Other Options: Drain & Bleed Plugs, NACE Certificate, Oxygen Cleaning, S.S. Tags etc…
Electrical Switches: 1 & 2 switches in Explosion Proof enclosure with glass window cover. (CSA & UL listed)
Complete assembly 3rd Party Certified, Class l, Division l, groups C & D; Class ll, Division l groups E, F & G
(Please contact Mid-West at 1-800-648-5778.)
All Model 130 differential pressure gauges either conform to and/or are designed to the requirements of the following standards:
CSA-C22.2 No. 14.25 and 30
NEMA Std. No. 250
The Mid-West Advantage
- 5 year warranty
- 30 + Years Hazardous Location product manufacturer.
- OEM and Private Label Capabilities
- Fast on-time Deliveries
- Friendly Customer Support
- Certified Quality System CSA B51-09 SAI GLOBAL
- UL Listing
- CSA Listing